Factory Wholesale Price Online & NO PayPal Fee & Free Shipping(order amout over us$500)
Our factory with 12 years manufacturing experence, strict QC ensures good quality.
All hair is cut from young donor, the hair cuticles will be intact, in the same direction.
It is very strong and durable and will last 1 year on average when maintained correctly.
10A Grade Brazilian Virgin Hair Wigs
Length: 8"-30" are available
Lace Size: 13x4 lace front wig
Lace Color: Transparent Lace
Color: 613 Color
Hair can be dyed and curled easily.
Hairs are very thick and full from top to ends.
Hair very soft and sleek.
NO tangle and NO shedding
Gently remove tangles with fingers or a wide-tooth comb. Start at the ends and slowly work toward the roots to avoid damage. Do not brush.
• Do not soak or submerge product. Rinse by holding the hair under running cool water. Allow the water to run from roots to ends.
• Place a small amount of shampoo for color-treated hair in your hand, evenly and gently stroke it through the hair in a downwards motion from the roots to the ends.
• Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
• Place a small amount of conditioner for color-treated hair in your hand, evenly and gently work it through the hair in a downwards motion from the mid-shaft down to the ends avoiding the base and root. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
• Leave conditioner on for 1-2 minutes or follow the conditioner manufacturer’s instructions. Do not exceed 3-5 minutes.
• Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
• Place wet wig on a wig stand until it is completely dry. Finger styling is recommended.
Style as desired:
• To straighten, take a 1 inch section starting at the roots and run a flat iron to the ends.
• To curl, wrap the hair around a curling iron and hold for 10 seconds and release.
• If desired use hair spray on the final styled product.
Tips & Tricks
• Wash or rinse all human hair products and style before wearing. Human hair is not ready to wear out of the box.
• Rinsing with hot water will damage the cap.
• Do not dry on a solid form or mannequin head to avoid stretching the cap.
• We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming while wearing the wig.
• Store the wig on a wig stand to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps.
• Lace is delicate and should not be tugged or pulled.
• Avoid brushing the hair when wet to prevent damage.
• Any cutting or chemical processes, such as perming or coloring, should be done by a professional hair stylist. We do not recommend lifting or bleaching human hair; depositing color provides the best result.